The Department of Electronic Engineering aspires to become a leading department of its kind in the world.
The Department of Electronic Engineering strives to be a leader in EE education and research that will have major impact in the world. In so doing, the Department commits itself to:
- Providing academic leadership in educating professional engineers of the highest caliber;
- Preparing students with excellent education in breadth and depth for engaging in future engineering professions, pursuing advanced studies, and conducting research at high standards of professionalism;
- Developing students' leadership skills, communication and creative thinking skills, global perspective, and commitment to continuous self-improvement;
- Engaging in high impact research and transferring cutting-edge technologies to both manufacturing and service industries, especially in Hong Kong and the Pan Pearl River Delta Region;
- Establishing wide range of entrepreneurial resources to promote innovation, creativity, and knowledge transfer in technology businesses.