Guanrong (Ron) Chen (City University of Hong Kong, China)
Cuncai Hua (Yunnan Normal University, China)
Yuxia Li (Shandong University of Science and Technology, China)
C K Michael Tse (Hong Kong Polytechnic University, China)
Hai Yu (Northeastern University, China)
Xinghuo Yu (RMIT University, Australia)
M. A. Aziz-Alaoui (University of Le Havre, France)
Juan Gonzalo Barajas-Ramirez (Institute for Scientific and Technological Research of San Luis Potosi-IPICyT, Mexico)
Sergej Celikovsky (Czech Academy of Sciences, Czech Republic)
Marius-F. Danca (Avram Iancu University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
Ahmed S. Elwakil (University of Sharjah, Emirates)
Giuseppe Grassi (Universita del Salento, Italy)
Herbert H. Iu (University of Western Australia, Australia)
Shujun Li (Universität Konstanz, Germany)
Pitikhate Sooraksa (King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand)
Tetsushi Ueta (Tokushima University, Japan)
Prof. Guanrong (Ron) Chen
Chair Professor and Director,
Centre for Chaos and Complex Networks
City University of Hong Kong
83 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon
Hong Kong SAR, P. R. China
Phone: (852) 2788 7922
Fax: (852) 2788 7791
CALL FOR PAPERS
THE Fifth ASIA-PACIFIC WORKSHOP ON CHAOS CONTROL AND SYNCHRONIZATION
Kunming, Yunnan, China, October 29-30, 2010
Jointly held with
The third International Workshop on Chaos- Fractals Theories and Applications
The Fifth Asia-Pacific Workshop on Chaos Control and Synchronization (or 5th APWCCS for short) will be held in Kunming, Yunnan, China on October 29-30, 2010. This Workshop is organized by the Centre for Chaos and Complex Networks, City University of Hong Kong, and hosted by the School of Mathematics, Yunnan Normal University, Kunming, Yunnan, China. The workshop is sponsored by the following organizations:
• IEEE Circuits and Systems Society (CASS)
• IEEE CASS Nonlinear Circuits and Systems Technical Committee
• Center for Chaos and Complex Networks, City University of Hong Kong
• Yunnan Normal University, Kunming, Yunnan, China
The main purpose of this Workshop is to bring together leading researchers and experts worldwide, especially those from the Asia-Pacific region, to further promote and develop the cutting-edge research on chaos control and synchronization theory and its engineering applications.
Main Topics: Topics of interests include but not limited to the following:
• Bifurcation analysis and control
• Chaos analysis, control and anti-control
• Chaos synchronization and de-synchronization
• Chaos-based digital encryption and communications
• Chaotic neural networks, electronics, circuits and systems
• Control and synchronization of complex networks
• Bifurcation, chaos and synchronization in electronic, biological and mechanical dynamics
Prospective authors are invited to submit their papers or extended abstracts electronically in PDF or Word format to
Prof. Cuncai Hua: email@example.com
* Selected papers will be further reviewed and then published in a Special Issue of the International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in year 2011.
Advanced registration coming soon
Regular participant: US$200 or RMB 1500 Yuan
Student: US$100 or RMB 750 Yuan
Non-author (without paper submission/publication): US$110 or RMB 800 Yuan (Student: US$55 or RMB 400 Yuan)
The registration fee includes:
• One program book (with paper abstracts).
• Daily coffee and meals.
• One banquet on October 30, 2010.
• All Keynote Addresses, Tutorial Sessions, and Special Sessions offered during the conference.
1. Joint conference opening ceremony will serve for both the 5th APWCCS and the 3rd IWCFTA.
2. During the conference, sessions of both workshops will be held separately.
3. A participant registered for the 5th APWCCS can also attend the 3rd IWCFTA without additional registration.
|The 4th Asia-Pacific Conference on Chaos Control and Synchronization, 24-26 August 2007, Harbin, China|
|The 3rd Asia-Pacific Conference on Chaos Control and Synchronization, 18-19 July 2004, Melbourne, Australia|
|The 2nd Asia-Pacific Conference on Chaos Control and Synchronization, 7-8 November 2003, Shanghai, China|
|The 1st Asia-Pacific Conference on Chaos Control and Synchronization, 28-29 June 2001, Shanghai, China|