1. Paper Formatting Style
Your final manuscript (at most eight pages for full papers, or at most four pages for posters) must be in PDF form. In particular, this must be a file that will successfully print anywhere, so:
- all fonts must be embedded;
- the resolution must be 600 dpi;
- the printing must be monochrome;
- the paper size must be A4.
- the paper must be checked by IEEE PDF eXpress (see below).
The manuscript itself must be in IEEE Computer Society format. A direct link to the formatting instructions is:
Alternatively, to get these instructions, go to:
then look under "Publications" then "Author Resource".
PAGE NUMBERS: Do not put page numbers on your document. We will add
appropriate page numbers to accepted papers when the conference
proceedings are assembled.
2. IEEE eXpress
ICFPT '07 has registered for use of a new IEEE tool: IEEE PDF eXpress?
The new IEEE XploreR Requirements for PDF will be enforced as of 2005. All conference articles submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore must adhere to the IEEE Xplore PDF specification for compatibility.
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
Steps for final manuscripts submission:
- Create your manuscript(s).
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress.)
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress . Create IEEE PDF eXpress account (*Your IEEE PDF eXpress account and paper ID DO NOT relate to your account and paper ID on the paper submission system of ICFPT '07.*)
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Sumit the final from below.
* IEEE eXpress : User Guide
Instructions of IEEE PDF eXpress
- IEEE PDF eXpress: http://220.127.116.11/PDFeXpress/log.asp
- Conference ID: icfpt07
- Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site
- For each conference paper, click gCreate New Titleh.
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)*Enter* icfpt07*** for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
- Click gSubmit PDF for Checkingh or gSubmit Source Files for Conversionh
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click gUpload Fileh. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload
- You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
3. Registration Policy for Paper Authors
Warning: Registration deadline for authors of accepted papers are
October 16, papers which do not have any of authors registered until the deadline will be rejected.
- Each paper must have at least one registered author as a speaker.
- A person which is a speaker for more than one paper, must be
registered as Non-member attendant, no matter the person is
a IEEE/IEICE member/student or not.
Both the final manuscript and the copyright must be uploaded by Octorber 16. The conference resistration also must be made by Octorber 16. The conference resistration web site will be available on Octorber 8. In detail, please confirm the conference web: http://www.kameyama.ecei.tohoku.ac.jp/icfpt07/