Felix, Yang LOU
Department of Electronic Engineering
City University of Hong Kong
|Email:||Felix.lou [at] my.cityu.edu.hk|
|Office:||Rm R6000, 6/F, Yeung Kin Man Academic Building|
|Supervisor:||Prof. Guanrong Chen|
Dr. Felix Yang Lou
received the Ph.D. degree from
City University of Hong Kong in 2017, under the supervision of
Dr. Shiu Yin Yuen.
He has been a Postdoctoral Fellow with the
Centre for Chaos and Complex Networks (CCCN),
Department of Electronic Engineering,
City University of Hong Kong since October 2017.
His supervisor is
Prof. Guanrong Chen.
His current research interests include complex networks and evolutionary computation.
Selected Journal Papers:
Selected Conference Papers:
1. Toward stronger robustness of network controllability (date: 11-05-2018) [Link]
2. A Multi-word naming game model (date: 25-11-2017) [Link]
3. Communicating on complex networks: a naming game model (date: 08-04-2016) [Link]
4. Non-revisiting genetic algorithm with constant memory (date: 30-10-2015) [Link]
1. Outstanding Academic Performance Award, 2014/15, 2015/16
2. Institutional Research Tuition Scholarship, 2015/16
3. The College of Science and Engineering Student Research Excellence Award, 2014/15
4. Jockey Club House Active Resident Award, 2014/15
1. Statistics by DBLP: Publications per Year [Link]
2. A Guide to Using Evolutionary Algorithms [Pdf]
3. Queueing Theory &. Stochastic Teletraffic Models [Pdf]
4. Network Science Book [Link]
5. My publication lists: Scopus, Google Citation, and Research Gate
6. Python 3.7 tutorial [Link]
7. Recent Activities
Last updated: 05-10-2018.