Guide for Authors
Authors are invited to submit original contributions in English including, but not limited to, the ARC2012 Symposium topics .
Submissions must identify the format of the contribution as either:
- Long papers (12 pages maximum) which should include mainly accomplished results ( oral presentation )
- Short papers (6 pages maximum, or 8 pages maximum upon payment of a further charge of US$100) to be composed of work in progress or report recent developments ( poster presentation )
Each paper will be reviewed by at least three Programme Committee members.
Submitted papers should conform to the Springer-Verlag LNCS formatting guidelines. Please read the author instructions from Springer-Verlag at http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html. The use of LaTeX is strongly recommended. The style and class files (LLNCS.zipfile) can be downloaded from HERE.
Submit your PDF formatted paper online here.
Please be aware that if your paper is accepted, you will need to supply the source files of the final camera-ready version of your paper, including any suggested modifications from the reviewers.
Camera Ready Papers
When you submit your paper, please supply all source files, as Springer wish to modify and compile Latex source files. In addition, please submit a pdf that can be used for proofing. You will be contacted directly by Springer in due course to verify your submission appears as you wish. Whilst we do not encourage the use of Microsoft Word, it is nevertheless supported. Please see details below on submission formats.
Springer would like to add hyperlinks to your manuscript in the online version, so we recommend the use of LaTeX2e for the preparation of your camera-ready manuscript, together with the corresponding Springer class file - llncs2e.zip contains:
- llncs.cls, Springer class file;
- llncs.dem, sample input file, you can use it as a source for your own input;
- llncs.doc (actually a TeX file), the documentation of the class, with detailed instructions on how the macro package works;
- llncs.dvi, DVI resulting out of llncs.doc.
Please download llncs2e.zip
We do not encourage the use of Microsoft Word, particularly as the layout of the pages (the position of figures and paragraphs) can change between printouts. However, we do provide the relevant templates and sample files for PC (sv-lncs.dot) and Mac (sv-lncs) environments. Please read the explanatory sv-lncs.pdf carefully.
Please download word.zip
For information on other formats supported, please visit Information for LNCS Authors on Springer's website.
Authors are required to complete a copyright declaration form and upload it when submitting their final draft of the paper. This form can be downloaded directly from the Springer website: