I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
- Multiple Access and Resource Allocation for Wireless Communications
- Design and Analysis of Network Algorithms
- Code Design and Resource Optimization for Distributed Storage and Computing
Current PhD Students
- Linglin Kong
- Yongna Guo
- Jiajun Chen
- Salwa Mostafa
Order: Reverse Chronological (primary) and Reverse Alphabetical of Last Name (secondary)
- Xueqing Gong, "Zigzag-decodable Codes: Constructions and Applications," Mar 2018.
- Yaru Fu, "Resource Allocation for Non-orthogonal Multiple Access (NOMA) Systems," Mar 2018.
- Ping Hu, "Repair and Security in Distributed Storage Systems," Sep 2016.
- Quan Yu, "Heterogenous Distributed Storage Systems: Modeling, Optimization and Coding," Feb 2015.
- Ye Liu, "Quality-Aware Network Coding for Wireless Networks," Oct 2014.
- Linyu Huang, "Wireless Broadcast with Network Coding," Oct 2014.
- Mingjun Dai, "Cooperative Strategies for Wireless Relay Channels under Slow Fading," Jul 2012.
- Peng Zhang, "Transmission Strategies and Resource Allocation for Wireless Cooperative Networks," Aug 2010.
- Ping Hu, "Cooperative Strategies for Gaussian Parallel Relay Networks," Sep 2009.