Research Theme and Types of Joint Lab
- Antenna Design
- Big Data, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical System, Biosensors, Bioelectronics
- Computer Engineering
- Control System and Optimisation
- Microelectronic Devices and Circuits
- Nanotechnology and Nanodevices
- Networking and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Power Electronics and Systems
- Signal and Image processing
- Terahertz and Millimeter Waves
- Wireless Communications
Types of Joint Lab
There are 5 types of CityU EE Joint Lab. The Joint Lab scheme can provide a platform to link up with different partners based on Research Theme, Teaching, Organization, Corporation and Institutional Department to drive closer collaborations.
Based on the 14 Research Themes to establish different Joint Labs.
Based on different teaching laboratories in EE department to establish different Joint Labs such as MicroChip - CityU EE Joint Lab, TI - CityU EE Joint Lab, and etc.
Collaborate with different organizations such as government organizations: HKPC, HKSTP, Cyberport, ASTRI; and industrial associations: HKEIA, HKETA and FHKI etc.
Partner with corporation to have a platform to initiate research projects in the Joint Lab.
Build a platform to link up different university departments to form a Joint Lab such as MIT-CityU EE Joint Lab, Stanford-CityU EE Joint Lab and etc.